Snacks: what is allowed?
Instead of chips and chocolate while watching TV: These delicacies are real snack alternatives:
- Nuts: They should be unsalted. Then they provide valuable fats, vitamins, and protein that will keep you full for a long time.
- Olives: 100 g chips have 535 calories, 100 g green olives only 140, black 185. And they protect against cardiovascular diseases.
- Chickpeas: Drain the legumes and put them in the oven with your favorite spices – delicious and healthy.
- Papaya: The tropical fruit has only 43 calories per 100 g and is full of digestive substances.
Quick avocado salad
For 2 servings:
- 2 avocados
- 4 tomatoes
- 200 g young spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt pepper
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- Cut the avocados and tomatoes into pieces, wash the spinach. Put everything in a bowl.
- For the dressing, mix the oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle over the vegetables. Scatter the flaxseed on top.