Coffee for weight loss is very popular among overweight people. This product has a pronounced diuretic effect, enhances metabolism. Drinking the drink should be combined with physical activity and diet therapy to get a good result.
How coffee works for weight loss
Coffee has an exciting effect on the body due to the caffeine available in its composition. The product, getting into the digestive tract, penetrates the circulatory system. After that, the hormone Corradini is released into the bloodstream. This substance is a neurotransmitter that excites the nervous system. Brain tissue cells begin to transmit pulses faster, which improves mood, forces appear, sleep sensation goes away. In addition to the effects on the nervous system, there are other effects.
If you want to lose weight, you can use coffee to lose weight
The mechanism of weight loss with coffee:
- Accelerating metabolic processes
- Increase in body temperature
- Reducing hunger
- blunting the desire to eat harmful foods: fried dishes, fast food
- Accelerating the destruction of fat cells
- increased urge to urinate, excretion of water
- cupping dyspeptic manifestations.
These effects appear when the product is consumed moderately. If you drink too much coffee, the effectiveness of weight loss is reduced, and the drink itself is harmful to health.
Recommendations for choosing coffee products to reduce body weight
There are quite a lot of types of coffee products. Each of them can have its advantages.
Varieties of coffee products for weight loss:
- Black: has more caffeine in its composition
- Green: contains more beneficial ingredients and less caffeine, rich in chlorogenic acid, which destroys fat cells
- Natural: has a very rich taste
- Soluble: dissolves well in water, does not require cooking.
It is better to buy natural coffee. It’s more useful. Green coffee is not roasted coffee beans, so the preparation of a drink from this raw material requires the ability to roast grains.
There are also dietary supplements that have an additional fat-burning effect. Many of them contain special additives: guarana, green tea, chromium, cactus extract, and others. They help to speed up the exchange processes, which leave the extra pounds.
Not all people are allowed a coffee drink. It has its limitations due to the aggressive effects on the body:
- Period of fetal gestation
- Hypertensive disease
- Under the age of 18, over 60
- Heart and vascular disease
- Intolerance and allergy
- Psychiatric pathologies
- Lack of calcium in the bones
- Regular or lifelong medication
- Digestive tract pathology.
In these conditions, coffee drinks should not be consumed.
Coffee can cause sudden changes in the body. The drink provokes the arousal of the nervous system, reduces appetite, increases pressure, causes tachycardia. These effects occur within 20 minutes of drinking coffee. They are not dangerous and leave in 20-30 minutes. If you drink a lot of coffee, you can provoke pathological conditions.
Consequences of excessive drinking:
- Sleep disturbance
- Pain in the head
- Caffeine addiction
- Aggression, mood lability, nervousness
- Loss of electrolytes
- Sharp rises and drops in pressure
- Phobias of different natures
- Washing out calcium from the bones
- Stress, depression
- Trembling in his hands
Some conditions are dangerous to health. Most of them provoke further diseases.
How to drink coffee for weight loss
In order not to harm the body, you should drink coffee drink correctly. And first of all, it should be used in moderation.
The effectiveness of coffee at weight loss will be higher if you drink it without sugar and sugar substitutes
Recommendations for eating coffee for weight loss:
- Do not add sugar or sugar substitutes. Only honey is allowed, but up to 1 teaspoon per cup.
- Adding milk is not desirable when losing weight. It is allowed to drink a drink with milk in the presence of calcium deficiency.
- Do not drink the product before you sleep. The last cup is recommended to drink before 16:00.
- You should drink coffee during breakfast, 30 minutes before training, half an hour before lunch.
- For a day should be drunk no more than 3 cups with a volume of 150 ml. If it is taken dietary supplements in the form of coffee, should be consumed according to the instructions.
- Do not drink a drink on an empty stomach. This causes damage to the stomach mucous, provokes heartburn.
These recommendations should be followed during weight loss. It is also not advised to combine coffee with a salt-free diet. The drink leads to the loss of electrolytes. In the absence of salt in the body can be severely dehydrated.
Branded drinks recommended for obesity
There is a wide variety of weight loss drinks that are made based on coffee. Usually, such a drink is dissolved in hot water, sold in sachet or jars. The fat-burning effect of dietary supplements is enhanced by special supplements. In coffee put essential oils, extracts of herbs.
Varieties of products for obese patients:
- Slimming Coffee, Chinese.
- Bright, Chinese.
- Miracle 26, China
- With a soluble, Spanish and Ukrainian.
- Coffee slim with cactus extract, Thai.
- Turboslim cappuccino. Evalar, Russian.
- Lipo 9 Cofe. Burn Slim, Thai.
- Turboslim complex. Evalar, Russian.
- The fat-burning complex. We’re getting worse for a week, Russian.
- Slim the forms of cappuccino, Russian.
These drinks should be bought carefully. Domestic products produced in our country have been tested. They can’t seriously harm the body. Overseas dietary supplements sold on the Internet may contain unknown additives. These products can be harmful.
Coffee is often used during dietary therapy. It enhances the fat-burning effect by increasing metabolism. Also, the drink successfully removes excess water.
For all diets shown to drink coffee as follows:
- The duration of the course is 3 days
- for breakfast, at lunch, snack on 1 cup of drink that contains no sugar
- you must use the last cup no later than 4 p.m.
If these conditions are met, the body will not be stressed and stressed. With moderate use of the drink, there will be no increase in pressure, severe tachycardia, dehydration.
There are several types of dietary therapy. They mean combining coffee with other products.
Types of dietary therapy:
- Milk and coffee: the finished coffee product is combined with milk, for breakfast an egg is added to the drink, for lunch – 2 pieces of grain bread, in the evening drink mint tea.
- Coffee-chocolate: coffee drink combine with 100 grams of chocolate. The chocolate is distributed for the whole day.
- Coffee and cheese: for a day you can eat 300 grams of cheese, or cottage cheese 150 g q 1 egg boiled. Three times a day you can drink coffee for 150 ml.
Diet therapy with a coffee drink charges positive emotions, dulls appetite. But such nutrition is not suitable for patients with pathologies of the digestive tract, cardiovascular system and other diseases.
It is very difficult to drink only one black coffee, so slime offers many different recipes that reduce weight.
Coffee drinks recipes may include lemon and lemon juice
Coffee drink recipes in combination with other products:
- milk. In brewed coffee poured milk that does not contain fat.
- cinnamon. 30 g of ground coffee, 5 g of cinnamon put in a Turk, fried, pour water 300 ml, boil, stand, cool.
- lemon. Citrus fruit is cleaned from the skin, squeezed juice, pour water 300 ml. Shredded zest mixed with 20 grams of ground coffee, boiled three or four times, cooled. The result is a sour drink.
- honey. 30 g ground coffee pour water 300 ml, boil twice, cool to 40 degrees Celsius, put honey 1 small spoon, insist.
These recipes are designed to be ingested. External use involves the use of coffee for body wraps and scrubs.
- Coffee and honey scrub: 100 g of coffee grounds, 50 g of sea salt, 30 g of honey, 25 ml of cognac, components are mixed, smeared on the skin.
- Coffee-clay wrap: kaolin clay, 100 g of coffee grounds.
There are other formulations suitable for accelerating fat splitting. Wraps and scrubs help to eliminate cellulite, improve the condition of the skin. The results are good enough. The skin becomes smooth, cellulite manifestations are stopped.
Moderate coffee consumption in obesity therapy can have a positive effect on the body. For 1-2 weeks, the thinner shed up to 3 kilograms or more depending on the intensity of physical activity. Do not drink the drink in large quantities, as it leads to damage to the stomach mucosa, increased heart rhythm, and blood pressure.