Eat everything but in moderation
The body needs all the nutrients, so on diets in which carbohydrates are forbidden, the weight increases again shortly afterward. The best tips are:
- Prefer skim milk and its derivatives;
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds to juices and yogurts like flaxseed and chia;
- Eat a handful of nuts, such as peanuts or peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts per day;
- Choose only one carbohydrate source per meal, giving preference to natural foods;
- Eat a raw salad before lunch and dinner;
- Eat at least 3 fruits per day;
- Avoid the consumption of simple sugars, avoiding drinking coffee, milk, yogurt, teas, and juices with sugar;
- Avoid eating after you are full.
The consumption of fruits and vegetables several times a day provides many fibers and vitamins, in addition to containing few calories, favoring the weight loss process.