Tips to lose weight fast
To lose weight fast there are some recommendations that you should follow such as:
- Drink green tea daily, because it speeds up the metabolism and has diuretic properties that help improve fluid retention, reducing swelling in the body. See other teas with diuretic properties ;
- Increase water consumption, avoiding soft drinks, pasteurized juices, not eating sweets, avoiding consuming sauces, and alcoholic beverages. It is possible to add 1 lemon, chopped into slices in a jug with water, and drink it during the day, thus obtaining the benefits of this fruit;
- Eat-in small amounts several times a day, having 5 to 6 meals a day such as breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and optionally you can have a snack in the evening, with an interval of 3 hours between each meal ;
- Increase the consumption of fiber, through the daily ingestion of foods such as peeled fruits, raw vegetables, cereal bread, flaxseed, flour, and brown rice. Another option is to drink a dietary supplement rich in fiber such as Benefiber;
- Avoid the consumption of processed foods and fast food, preferring to eat natural foods prepared at home, grilled or steamed;
- Use a small plate, chew food slowly and eat calmly, this will reduce the portion of the meals that are eaten, since the satiety signal takes between 15 to 20 minutes to reach the brain, indicating that it is no longer necessary to eat more food because the stomach is already full.