To get rid of excess weight, it is important to approach the solution of the problem in a complex way. In addition to two priority areas: proper nutrition and sports, you can use a variety of aids, including a sauna. To take advantage of these procedures, you need to know some rules.
Weight loss effect in the sauna
Sauna aims to increase body temperature, which triggers the movement of various processes in the body:
- The unnecessary liquid is removed along with slag, toxins, as well as split-fat cages.
- There is an improvement in the bloodstream, and also metabolic processes in the body are activated, which allows for increased flow of nutrients and oxygen.
- Thanks to normal water-salt metabolism and increased work of all sweat glands.
- After exercising for weight loss, the sauna is useful due to its ability to relax the loaded muscles, which reduces the risk of reducing the feeling of physical strength the next day.
Sauna is considered an effective tool for combating the manifestation of cellulite.
How accurate is the sauna for weight loss?
There are some rules that need to be observed, so going to the sauna has been effective. You’re not allowed to go on an empty stomach and at least eat something. This is best done an hour before the session. Many people wonder which sauna is better for losing weight since the result is different from different options. The action is to opt for a Finnish sauna based on dry weather. The Russian bath is wet, and as a result, increased sweating is not seen.
- You should go to the sauna regularly, but at least once a week.
- It is advisable to take a thermos with herbal tea since this drink helps to improve metabolism. He can get drunk before and during the procedure.
- Before entering the steam room, you should cleanse the skin, and with this task, the best brushing will be done. Handle particularly problematic areas carefully. Cleaning the skin will open the pores where harmful substances will be exposed.
- On the head, it is necessary to put a felt head or wrap it with a towel to prevent overheating.
- The first call should not belong, and for the first time, 3 minutes will suffice. If a person usually goes to the sauna, the time can be increased up to 5-7 minutes. The next approach maybe longer, but not more than 15 minutes.
- Wipe with a damp towel after exiting the steam room, but here in cases where the temperature in the body is well warmed, contrast throwing or swimming in the pool is allowed.
Sauna supplies for weight loss
There are different tools aimed at improving the result of the action. You can make the masks applied when the skin has already evaporated thoroughly. Before applying the product, be sure to wash your sweat. The most effective is the calf in the sauna for weight loss, which can be used in the mask. Stir in 4 tablespoons. honey spoons, 3 drops of essential oil, and 4 tablespoons. tablespoon with grease cream. Rub the product on the skin and leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse.
Good results are given by bandages, where it can distinguish a procedure using green tea. It helps to cope with cellulite and even softens the skin. Take 5 tablespoons. turn it into a green teaspoon and a powder. To make oatmeal, add a little water and put 2 tablespoons. honey and 0.5 teaspoons cinnamon spoon. The resulting mixture is applied to the problem areas of the body, wrap the film and go to the steam room for 10-15 minutes. Complete the walk in the sauna by applying washing and anti-cellulite cream.